Getting to Sifnos
Ships timetable to Sifnos. In what ways you can come.
Ferry tickets and ships timetables
During the summer time, Sifnos is connected by coastal navigation with Piraeus and with the islands of the line of Milos dayly by speedboats and with conventional car ferries. The duration of the trip by a conventional car ferry is five hours and by the speedboats about three hours.
It is also connected by coastal navigation with many islands of Cyclades (Paros, Syros, Santorini, Andros, Folegandros etc), as well as with Crete by Milos.
During the rest of the year, the frequency of the sea transportation is formed according to the season.
Agencies and port offices
For more information on the ships’ timetable please click on the following links or communicate with the local travel agencies & the port offices:
Travel agencies in Sifnos
- Aegean Thesaurus Travel: +302284033151 & +302284033152
- Chrisopigi Travel: +302284071523
- Katsoulakis Travel: +302284031700 & +302284031004
- Miles Away Travel: +302284071373 & +306977663303
- Podotas group: +302284033081 & +302284031793
- Xidis Travel: +302284031895 & +302284031217
You can communicate with your travel agent in order to learn the gate that your ship departs from.
- Sifnos: +302284033617
- Piraeus: +302104511310-7
The closest airports to Sifnos are the airports of Milos and Paros. In case of an emergency, there is an organized helicopter airport near the monastery of Panagia Vrissiani in Exambella.
For more information on the airplane timetable please click on the following links or communicate with your travel agency:
Access from the airport to the port of Piraeus
- All the flights from and to Athens are head towards the new international airport ELEFTHERIOS VENIZELOS
- For the transportation service of the airport by OASA (Athens Urban Transport Organization) visit the website: OASA
- For the direct connection of the airport with the port of Piraeus by OASA visit the website: OASA
- The trains of ATTIKO METRO that serve the airport as far as Piraeus (to the station "Monastiraki" from where you can take the train of ISAP (Athens-Piraeus Electric Railways) to go to Piraeus) are frequent and you can find information of the lines and the timetable in the following website: ATTIKO METRO
For more information, please communicate with your travel agency.